Women Safety has always been one among the most important concerns in country and within the world. Many inventiveness are taken to make sure women feel safe to step out of their homes. To encourage ladies freedom to go out late at night, some organizations have rolled out mobile applications dedicated to complete women safety and security. These women safety applications solve around empowering women to live fearless and explore the world confidently. Keeping their friends and family members informed of their whereabouts.
Nowadays, Technology is advancing at a rapid pace and that we have the liberty to share live location through instant messaging applications. However, what if you are doing not have a internet connection at that time? Look, prevention is often better than the cure. There are certain things which you would like to contemplate counter such situations.
We all have an IOS/Android smartphones, the first thing that you could do is to install these safety applications. There are lot of Android safety applications available on the Google Play Store/Apple store.
Check-Out These Top Most Well Popular 6 Women Safety Applications
1. Emergency SOS Safety Alert Application
The Emergency SOS Safety Alert Application has been developed to help you quickly and simultaneously advise key people that you need urgent help. This can include family, friends, neighbors, colleagues or even medical staff, whomever you nominate. You’ll be able to add as many folks to your alert system as you prefer. In fact, the more careers you nominate the greater chance you will have of getting the immediate response and help you need. Your contacts can then come on to your aid, counting on their proximity or the case. In addition, they can contact emergency services on your behalf such as police, ambulance or fire services.
The app uses a smartphone’s GPS functionality and adds your location on a map. The time the emergency button was clicked, together with a pre-arranged customization message to your selected contacts.
Make the foremost of this free service by telling those you take care of about the app. We believe that everyone has the correct to feel safe and that we hope that our free emergency alert mobile app will help thereupon.
- When you are in distress, feel unsafe or in an emergency this app helps you alert multiple contacts.
- You can easily adjust the default content of your emergency alert message to suit your needs.
- The emergency message includes your location on a map so they can see where you are.
2. SHEROES – Safe Social Application
SHEROES Safe Social Application is the largest social networking app and personal app for women. Where women such as you share their interests through posts and videos. In other words, this application uses the free women helpline, get free health advice, find and share recipes. In addition, this make new friends, get free legal advice, get relationship advice, get free beauty and fashion tips and learn about reselling. Now loans for ladies at cheaper interest rates are available on SHEROES.
- Women Helpline App
- Free Relationship Advice Chat App
- Jobs for Women App
- Women Health Tips App
- Women Safety and Reporting App
3. bSafe - Personal Safety Application
bSafe personal safety application prevents crimes like violence, sexual assaults, and rape. In conclusion, as well as creates evidence in cases where it has already occurred.
This app gives you latest technology that prevents and records violence and threats for your loved ones, students, employees and your community. Live Streaming, Voice Activation, Fake Call, Audio-Video Recording and Follow Me in combination with information like location and tracking are some of the features that can help you stay safe.
- Enable the SOS alarm by touch or voice
- When the SOS is activated, your guardians will get your location and can track you
- When the SOS alarm is activated, your phone will automatically start to record both audio and video
- Get your phone to call you and get out of unpleasant or threatening situations
4. Life360 – Family Locator Application
Life360 is the world’s leading realtime, location-sharing app, and is the best way to coordinate with family and friends. In addition, this application sends automatic notifications when your family comes and goes from home, school/college, work and when they complete drives. Protect and connect the those who matter most with comprehensive safety features always reception, on the web, and on the go. Each and every thing in one location for added value and convenience. Enjoy advanced and modern tools that transcend a basic GPS phone tracker.
- View the realtime location of friends or family members on a private map
- Receive realtime alerts when friends or family arrive or leave home, work, and school
- See information after each drive to improve driving safety
- Share photos and text messages with our secure, private chat
- Track a lost or stolen phone
5. 112 India Application
The application is functional in most of the states in India. Currently launched in Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Andhra Pradesh etc. In an emergency situation, an individual in distress may search for the help of local emergency service delivery departments and volunteers through the App. The Application will send extremity alerts with the user’s information like name, age, location and emergency contacts information, along with a generated call to ‘112’ to the State Emergency Control Room and the person’s emergency contacts.
- Providing single panic app across the country for addressing citizen emergency
- Integration with existing emergency response systems
- It will also help to keep track of the progress of incidents and the services delivered taking emergency services to the next level
6. Disha SOS Application
DISHA is a step towards the safety and location by Andhra Pradesh government. This SOS services helps the ladies and citizens in emergency situation. In addition, app also integrated with needful information like nearby safety places, nearby police stations, nearby hospitals and useful contacts. However, Disha contains tracking characteristic for each user. This APP also gives you phone numbers that you simply dial to include emergency help and support. This app also contains links like Helpline Numbers. We hope that this APP makes more safety to women and citizens and makes reduction in the crime rate.
- It lets you know the safety places nearby your location at the time of emergency
- It has in-built information about the police station and hospitals
- This app has phone numbers which can be dialed to get the help
[…] Women Safety 2021 – 6 Vital Hideout Apps On Your SmartPhone […]
[…] steps is an easy way to make sure you’re getting enough physical activity each day. We aim for 10,000 steps daily, which has significant physical and mental health benefits. A fitness tracker will also remind you […]