Want to delete your search history on YouTube? We’ve got explained the way to clear YouTube search history on smartphone and PC in few simple steps. Take a a glance at the method here.
YouTube is used by voluminous users round the world. The video watching platform offers several features including the simplest way to clear watch history further as search history. YouTube offers several other features associated with history and privacy including pause watch history, pause search history, manage all activities, blocked accounts and more
1. First visit the YouTube website (https://www.youtube.com) on PC.
2. Sign In into your YouTube account along with your credentials Username and password.
3. Next click on the menu icon on the top-left corner, this visible right near to the YouTube icon.
4. Now select History option and click on search history. List of your searches will appear.
5. To delete items one by one, click on ‘x’ button. If you wish to clear full search history, just click on “Clear All Search History” option there.
Delete YouTube Search History On Smartphone
1. First visit the YouTube application on your Smartphone.
2. Then head over to the Settings tab. For this first you’ve to tap on your profile icon on the extreme top-right hand corner. Next scroll all the way right down to the Settings option at the tip of the screen.
3. Next tap on the History and Privacy from the list. There’ll be several other options available there including video quality preference, auto-play, offline, notifications and more.
4. To clear search history on YouTube, then you’ve to click on clear search history the second option within the list.
5. A screen will pop up, now click on Clear search history there. Once you’re doing, your search history on YouTube are proceeding to be deleted completely. This’ll also removed all the search suggestions that we just accustomed get before.